Saturday 11 July 2009

Must do something

I have got a serious case of crafting confusion, a befuddled brain you might call it. So many ideas in the pipeline, so many things to make, but where do I begin? There are some good ideas on the internet, must have a go at that I think, put it on the 'to do' pile, the pile is growing steadily by the day. Whoa, that's enough.

I look at my stuff, and think, I must do something. I look out of the window waiting for a sign, I am dreaming again, wake up and get on with it I tell myself. The calendar is full, something written on it every day, dog walking, plant watering, Scrapstore, walking. Hmmm, I ponder a bit more. I don't feel any sense of urgency. Wasting time is a sin, must get on and do something.......

2 comments:

  1. Creative thinking time is very useful... recharging batteries time is also necessary.. that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you've made me feel better. I am not looking into space and dreaming, I am creative thinking:-)

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.